with summer coming to an end, KMR has released this month updates about future contents.
Official Link: http://granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=14187
- The Touken Ranbu story will be released in 2 parts. Part 1 on 9th and part 2 on 14th.
- Featured 6 sword boys (and can use them as weapon) and 3 of them can recruit as a playable character.
- 3 playable characters will be:
- 3 other non-recruitable can still be use as weapon:
- Participating in the event will also unlock the Samurai class if not already unlocked.
- Still being worked on and no release date announced.
- Will feature summons with previously unseen effects.
- Like previously announced, EX class Dancer will be released this month as a ATK type class with dagger proficient.
- Need to have reached chapter 63 to unlock.
- Defender’s Oath will be released in this month featured the weapon Balmung ( Big HP- small enmity) which help a lot in Ultimate Baha contents.
- Sethlans will receive his 4*. On turn 1, he will provide a 90% atk boost, and ramp up to 130%.
Guild War Changes
- 3001th-7000th (from 3001-6000th) place in prelims qualifying for Tier B.
- 7001-13000th for tier C.
- Crew ranking will show the top 5 scoring members instead of previous top 3.
- Upcoming wind GW will feature a new Nightmare enemy.
New LB/EMP Support Abilities
• The following characters will receive their LB/EMP supports this month:
- Societte (Fire)
- Chat Noir
- Sutera (Fire Gacha)
- Vane (Gacha)
- Lancelot (Event)
- Certain main story quest will be rebalanced.
- Single player co-op planned for release in mid-September.
- New options for joining and advertising coop quests.
- More Crew Skills can be used at a time.
- HL raids participant cap raised from 18 to 30.
- Planned to adjust some HL raids especially HL Chev.
- Raids such as Nezha, Athena,etc… and Proto Baha will provide extra chests to the top 6 mvp ( instead of 3).
- Raids such as above will no longer drop orbs and flawless prisms from red chests and increases anima drop rate.
- Ultimate Baha raid will drop fewer gold animas and Spirits (items used to host Ubaha).
- Lowered the AP cost of Magna and HL Magna.
- Grani, Athena,etc… raids will cost fewer BP to join.
- Mithra anima’s drop rate may be boosted.
- The first Class Champion weapon you make of each type will have lowered Weapon Stone costs.
- You will no longer be able to reduce GW weapon until Lv80 fate episodes are cleared.
- Sunlight/moonlight stones no longer work on summons of lower rarity to prevent from using the wrong uncap item.